KCLU 88.3FM - 102.3FM - 1340AM

Listen Now

All Things Considered
3:30pm - 6:30pm

Fire Hits Ventura Community Center

Posted on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 12:07am

A fire blamed on a overheated electrical sign caused a scare at a Ventura community center.

The blaze was discovered in a debris pile next to a kiln at the Ventura West Community Center just after nine yesterday morning. The fire on the 400 block of West Harrison was quickly contained.

No one was hurt.

KCLU Local News

KCLU Featured Stories